User info can be managed in the My Profile section of Xebrio. To view and edit the information in your profile, click on your user avatar on the top right corner and select My Profile.
In the My Profile page you will be able to see your user details. To edit them, click the
Information that may be changed include:
- First, Middle, Last names - The first name is required, while middle and last names are optional.
- Username - This is optional, and will be blank in the About screen if you choose not to assign one.
- Designation - This is optional. A designation is the user's role within their organization. This differs from the project role, which is chosen by a project owner from a list of built in roles within Xebrio. While a user's project role may differ between projects for which they are a members, their designation remains the same.
- Location - This is optional if you choose to specify.
- Timezone - You may update your timezone by choosing a more appropriate one from the drop down menu.
The following fields can only be edited by an Admin.
- Email address
In the My Profile screen, you may also change your password by clicking on Change Password button. You will need to provide your old and your new password. Note that after the change, you will be logged out and will need to log back in with your new password.
When a user is created, the default avatar is typically defaulted to the user's first and last name initials. The image can be edited in the My Profile screen, which you can get to by clicking on your user avatar on the top right corner and selecting My Profile from the dropdown. In this screen, click on the current avatar top open up a search window which you can use to find the file on your machine. Choose an image and click Open to set a new avatar.