The tasks module allows teams to monitor and manage tasks through every stage. With the tasks module:
- Teams can customize task statuses, types and tags to best fit the project's needs
- Each task can be mapped and traced back to a requirement for better implementation visibility
- Teams can work with external users to maintain transparency while doing so confidentially by assigning custom permissions
- Allow project members to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and watchers using real time task editing, comments and attachments
- Log and track time for each task to help improve efficiency and manage task allocation
Access to the task module features are based on a user's permissions, which can be modified by a Project Owner in the Members tab under a project's primary Info tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.