The bugs module allows teams to log and monitor bugs to evaluate and prioritize them during a project, and can also be used as defect and issue tracking tool. With the bugs module:
- Teams can customize their bug lifecycles with custom types, statuses, and tags
- Bugs can be assigned different severities an priorities
- Teams can work with external users to maintain transparency while doing so confidentially by assigning custom permissions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and watchers using real time bug editing, comments and attachments
- Log and track time for each bug to help manage bug allocation
- See the full traceability of a bug by associating bugs to requirements and linking them to test cases
Access to the bug module features are based on a user's permissions, which can be modified by a Project Owner in the Members tab under a project's primary Info tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.