To view default system task or bug statuses or create/edit custom statuses, click on the Settings icon in the main left vertical menu panel. Within the Settings screen, click on Statuses in the left column and click on either the Task or Bug tab.
To add a new status, click on the New Status button.
To edit a status, click on the vertical three dot menu for the specific status and click Edit. Default system statuses will not have the menu icon nor the option to edit. Some fields may only be edited if the status has not yet been used in a project.
Fields that are included with custom statuses:
- Name. The name of a custom status. This field may be updated if the custom status has not been used in a project yet
- Map To. A custom status must be mapped to a default system status. This may be edited if the custom status has not been used in a project yet
- Description. This provides details on the custom type
- Associated types. The custom status will appear in the list of available statuses when the associated type is chosen. Multiple types may be associated to the status
- Projects. The custom task or bug status may be added to multiple projects. Projects listed will be those for which the logged in user is a project owner