Use the project settings tab to:
- View task types, bug types and requirement types. Include or exclude them in a project
- View task statuses and bug statuses, and include or exclude them in a project
- View tags, and include them or exclude them in a project
- View custom attributes, and include them or exclude them in a project
- View all activity related to the project settings
To create or edit types, statues, tags, and/or custom attributes, navigate to the main system Settings page located on the left vertical menu. From that page, click on the tab for the desired attribute. Click the New button to create a new attribute or click on the vertical three dot menu for a specific attribute and select the Edit function. Note that some fields of an attribute may not be editable if it has already been used in a project or if it is a system default attribute.